Bruce Woodburn

Default Any such thing as a good 12 volt vacuum?

I'd love to know, too. I went on a search for a 12v "Dustbuster" and drew a
blank.

There are many rechargeable (on 120v) units, but the voltage was always too
low to splice them to 12v. I suppose the right resistor would do the job,
but they do draw a fair amount of current. I could charge it off my little
inverter, but that seemed inelegant.

Someone is missing a marketing bonanza. Think of all those RV owners who
would love one as a stocking stuffer.

Bruce

"Donny" wrote in message
Hi folks,

Just wondering what everybody uses to vacuum their boats. I know a
small house vac is best when your docked, but what about extended
times out on the hook?

Thanks
Donny

'74 Trojan Sea Raider 25'