Jim Richardson

Default Any opinions out there on the Volvo MD11C?

On 29 Aug 2003 23:25:38 GMT,
MLapla4120 wrote:
I have a spare engine that is disassembled (MD11C) that is ten years
younger than my current MD2B volvo. My current engine is limping
along and I want to reassemble and install the MD11C. Mechanics
estimates to do the work are exceedingly high and with about $2500
more, I could have a new Yanmar. Do you have any suggestions on how I
could get this engine together and installed cheaply? I'm willing to
do the scutwork but don't have a place or tools currently. By the
way, mounts are practically the same.

Contact the local community college. They might have classes that can
help you, that you can bring your engine in as a part of the learning
Or they might be able to point you to someplace that will rent you the
space and the tools.

Linux, because eventually, you grow up enough to be trusted with a fork()