Steve

Default Sunburned lips ??

Thanks for yours and others useful tips.

As it turns out I had some lip lotion onboard with Aloe Vera and that was
what I started using as soon as I realized that my lips were getting burned.

I well curtainly restock my medical cabinet with some of these things that
have been mentioned (less the 'chicken ****')..

I guess I'm in denial, my GP doctor keeps reminding me that my skin is
getting thinner at my age (66) and I bruse and sun burn more easily.

I have never used much sun screen and when I was growing up on the farm and
as a teenager, we intentionally exposed as much bare skin to the sun, while
it was summer. No body wanted to look pail and pasty.. Hense my skin is
very weathered from early exposure to the sun (and 35 years of smoking).

Thanks again for all the constructive comments.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions