Craig

Default Satellite TV with Follow-Me

Us boaters in Florida do not tell them we are on a boat when we sign
up for direct tv We give our home address if we have one..

"Cheshire" wrote in message ...
I'm seriously considering buying the Follow-Me device, because I have talked
to several people that say they work great. My concern is the satellite TV
service. The local Direct-TV dealer says that he can sign me up for the
service that will get me the major networks, et al. However, I keep reading
that FCC regulations do not permit boats to have this service. Does anyone
here use Direct-TV (or the other one whose name eludes me) with the
Follow-Me? I would some information.

Thanks

George