Mark Borgerson

Default Rosario?

In article ,
says...
SWilliams wrote:

Anybody taken their boat to Rosario Resort in the last year or two? Can
you compare your most recent trip with one of 5-10 years ago from a
boating perspective?

Can you be specific? I live near there and I drop in on them from time to
time. The people are still friendly and the local hikes are fun. What
specifically did you weant to know?

I, too have been in and out of Rosario a number of times over the
last 15 years---usually in an 18' trailerable pocket cruising
sailboat (Windrose 18). I've even used their launch ramp for the
boat---but never again---as it's steep and slippery at
lower tide.

I don't recall any changes in the boating part of the trip.
As of a few years ago, there were still mooring buoys that allowed
resort privileges with your fee payment. I think there's still
fuel and marina moorage available. The restaurant and the
resort itself seems to change hands about each 5 years, but
the last time I was there the food was still pretty good.
The Cascade Bay Cafe near the docks was in operation and
had good breakfast and lunch fare.

Mark Borgerson