Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Weird reaction..

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:52:17 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Jan 10, 11:52Â*am, wrote:
On Jan 10, 12:48Â*pm, Tim wrote:

On Jan 10, 10:31Â*am, Jim wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 10, 11:07 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

Not only with this system, but others in the house over the years I
have had a weird reaction to photobucket. Once I click on one picture
on PB and it comes up, I can't seem to get other pics to come up. I
clicked on the first pic Reggie put up and it came up in seconds, but
when I clicked on the second pic in his post, it just sits there
trying to load, but never does. Like I said, this has been happening
for some time, any ideas?
Trolls and posers with insults and no solutions (no clue) will be
ignored...
Can't help you. Â*Both loaded fine here.

Eisboch

Hummm. I rebooted and it seems to have solved the problem. Like I
said, I have had similar issues before, only with photobucket though.
I had tried simply emptying cash and clearing cookies, etc before
that, but it didn't work.

Oh well, could be a blocker setting somewhere, I guess I will have to
look further next time it happens.

Commodore 64s are like that. You should upgrade to a Windoze machine.- Hide quoted text -

Commodore? i thought it was a Wang?- Hide quoted text -

IBM... punch cards, two rooms.. But hey, I get air conditioning..

Our high school used to offer a vocational class in key punch.

I dated a key punch operator. And I thought she was smart and had a
terrific job. Maybe I was wrong, but there was no question she had
terrific legs. I *know* I got that right.

--Vic