[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default OT Digital Converter Boxes

On Jan 7, 1:14*pm, wrote:
On Jan 7, 1:09*pm, wrote:

On Jan 7, 11:21*am, wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 05:38:24 -0800 (PST), wrote:
It'll work. The only thing that the going digital thing will affect is
if you use an antenna. What I'm ****ed about is that now the History
Channel has went to digital format, the only way you can get it is
with the Comcast box. Only have one on the main TV, all the other TV's
are just wired directly to cable.

I really believe soon we will be getting content like "history" and
"discovery" directly from the internet with the cable company only
providing bandwidth. If guys like the Mythbusters could get us to pay
a dime an episode for the download they would make more money than
they do through the network and cable company distribution with very
little cost to them.

That's true. I'm having a little trouble understanding the thing with
the History channel. They went digital, so I get no signal unless it
goes through Comcast's box. Any other TV doesn't get it. BUT, when all
cable goes digital, it's not supposed to affect the cable ready TV's.
What's up with that?

Hey loogy for brains, is there a reason we can't have an OT in front
of this? *You somehow think it's boating related?- Hide quoted text -

Hey, jam for brains, I didn't start the friggin' thread, get it? Maybe
in your haste to be an ass, you should at least know what's going on
first.