slide[_2_] slide[_2_] is offline

Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:01:22 -0500, Marty wrote:

Especially as the elephant has stomped the 'lads' three times in a
row. Damn, if somebody punched my lights out every time I bothered him
I'd quit bothering, move to Saudi and get a job.

Does not work that way. The more Israel attacks the Palestinians the
more easily outfits like Hamas can recruit. When Israeli rockets kill 5
little girls who are sisters, those girls act as poster children to
motivate the next wave of suicide bombers.

Hamas isn't be hurt here. It's being helped.