Peggie Hall

Default Thanks Peggie!

Cindy Ballreich wrote:
Peggie Hall,

I received my copy of "Get Rid of Boat Odors" in the mail about two
weeks ago. Both my husband and I are very impressed. So far we've
managed to get rid of the rotten egg smell in our fresh water, we've
identified a problem with one of our vents, and I rebuilt our head last
weekend. Your book may not get the coffee-table sales potential that
"Brightwork: The Art of Finishing Wood" may have, but it's probably more
useful. It will always have place in our boat's bookshelf.

Thanks for the great book review, Cindy!

One question, if you had to rate a particular head as "easiest to
rebuild in a rolly anchorage or a seaway", which one would you pick?

Under those conditions, no head would be easy to rebuild. So I'd
recommend doing it as preventive maintenance when you can choose your
time and place instead of waiting till you have no choice but to do it
in adverse conditions.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"