posted to rec.boats.building
Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Opinion: Epoxy Source & Information

On Dec 23, 6:21*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Two meter troll" wrote:
FWIW, I bought 20 gallons of epoxy last year.

i'll be doing something of the sort this spring.

figure for a 50 foot or so strip hull. three masts and what ever else
its going to be lots of epoxy.

Try 15-20, 500 lb drums and the days of $2/Lb for part "A" are
history.

BTDT, forget the T-Shirt.

Lew

I was thinking about that Lew

over the next year or so i have a 30 foot and a 50 or so (we havent
decided how big a boat we want for this one) foot to build along with
several small projects. dingys and such. So i run the numbers on
several of these sites and glean what information i can. for me the
concentration of info and product in one place with ref's is pretty
nice.
it dont mean i will buy from them but it is more likely if they have
relivent info.