Larry Larry is offline

Default Flying Pig Float Plan

Bob wrote in news:2ee79bdc-f493-463d-b139-
:

On Dec 19, 10:12*pm, Skip Gundlach wrote:
Flying Pig Float Plan

We'll be leaving for the Bahamas in less than an hour, bucking the
tide on the way out Miami's Government Cut, but taking advantage of
the lack of cruise ships allowing us direct access to the ocean.

1) leaving port on a Friday ?!?!?!

2) At night ????

3) Against the tide ?!??!!?

I give up............. You win skip.
Bob

They're 2/3 the way to the banks across the Gulf Stream on my Spot webpage.
The combo of no cruise ships to ram you and fair weather seems a good
incentive. The trip looks uneventful from here.