Jim

Default Ericson 35-2 opinions

Two interior layouts. Dinette, and traditional.

The traditional interior is rare and very nice.

Jim

Alan Gomes wrote:

Thanks for the info! Actually, I had already run across your site--very
interesting stuff, especially about the rudder replacement.

I'm looking at one tomorrow and I'll keep an eye out for the delam issues
you mentioned. I have read in several places that preventing water ingress
is difficult where the chainplates penetrate the deck due to the way that
assembly is configured.

Anyway, this is just an initial look; obviously I'd have it surveyed
carefully if I were proceding with an actual purchase.

Regards,
Alan

"Socalsail" wrote in message
Good light air, reef early. Check for delamination/water dammage of the

port
and starboard main bulkhead under the setees. I still have some sutff at

our
old website http://members.aol.com/socalsail/index.html. We no longer own

the
boat.