Terry

Default trailering from Ohio to North Channel

Mark

What marina in Spanish do you use? Also, since this is my first trip, what
would be a sample nice itinerary for a couple of weeks?

Also, are there enough marinas around to get overnights for showers,
recharging, etc.?

Terry

"Mark Weaver" wrote in message

"Terry" wrote in message
t...
Thanks for everyone's help!!

Any advice regarding Canadian/American customs or Coast Guards? We do

have
I-68 and passports.

You really don't need either one if trailering over (and not sailing back
into US waters while there -- which we don't). Crossing at Sault Ste

Marie
has always been quick and painless for us (in both directions) even after
9/11.

Mark