Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default AIS around the world

On Dec 17, 6:30*pm, Larry wrote:
Two meter troll wrote in news:f0a59775-7f1d-46a6-93f5-
:

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

look you can see what your marine tracking ware sees. this is exactly
why this crap will never be on my boat. I dont want folks to be
following me around and i sure dont want govment to know where i am.

The best AIS on the net:http://www.aisliverpool.co.uk/index.php
it even snaps their picture at the harbor entrance so you can see what they
look like. *What a great, FREE service to the marine community.

I do belive someone said something about cages and gilding.