Armond Perretta

Default Going to Marthas Vineyard!!!

Jeff Morris wrote:
I was headed for the Vineyard that day - I decided to hang out at
Hadley's instead. So did a few other people:

Now that you mentioned it, Jeff, I recall that on that day I was on a leg
from the Cape Cod Canal to Provincetown, enroute to Yarmouth NS. I remember
that day distinctly, not in the same was I remember Nov 22, 1963, but
because VHF 13 was filled with USCG traffic about the
incident. As I recall, they did not give details of exactly what had
happened, but only that a restricted area of such-and-such coordinates had
been established and traffic there was controlled. It was only later that
we learned of the accident.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat