Ken Heaton

Default Magma Grill rail mount flaw..?

My shore based grill has screen around the air intake to keep the critters
(usually spiders) out but my last one did not. I had a small brush on the
end of a flexible push rod that was made for cleaning the critters out of
gas grill. I got it at a hardware store I think. Works great.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada

"Steve" wrote in message
Disassemble the tube going from where the regulator nozzle clips in and
undue the nut under the burner.. Run a flexiable wire thru this tube and

see
if you have some 'critters' in residence. It's hard to see because of the

90
deg. bend but if you look from both ends, you might see somethine that is
causing a air/fuel restriction.

You might also explore the burner base as well, although, in my case, I
never found that the bugs got that far.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve