Keith

Default Magma Grill rail mount flaw..?

Is your flame yellow? Sounds like not enough air getting into the air/gas
mixing tube.

--

Keith
__
"Jim Bailey" wrote in message
Does your grill always cook with a lot of soot ? We sometimes wrap up
vegetables in foil and cook them but the foil is absolutely black and
untouchable after a few minutes - am I doing something wrong with the
assembly or screwing up the gas/air mixture somehow ?

jim bailey

"Steve" wrote in message
I have the propain Magma and was always having problems with the fire

going
out and a very smokey flame.

Turns out that a bug was building a cocoon inside the gas tube, between

the
regulator gas jet and the burner base.

I cleaned it out and it worked fine until the next weekend. The damn bug

or
his sibling was back.. This problem went on for about a month, until I
wrapped the air inlet with tap between uses.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions