posted to rec.boats.building
Matt Colie Matt Colie is offline

Default Nutshell pram. thoughts

Test,

Two of these have been assembled in my shop. I still have the station
forms if you are near to SE Michigan.

Both sailed well when completed and one severed as the owners tender for
a number of years. It does row tow and sail effectively.

It is very hard to camouflage the required screw holes if you choose to
keep it as a bright finish.

Do you plan to buy the kit or just the plans? Buy the plans first in
any case (They will credit you that cost if you later decide to buy the
kit.)

Matt Colie www.southpointechandler.com

test wrote:
I am thinking of building teh nutshell pram offered by woodenboats.com
Anyone had any contact with this boat? I plan to do the 9 foot verison and
sail it.

Cheers