Richard[_4_] Richard[_4_] is offline

Default +-+-+- SAILING FAILURES -+-+-+

How many rounds do you want to go with this? You keep posting under
fradualant names using different free newservers and think that you're
hiding your tracks. You're not.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Wilbur/Neal/Ellen/Gregory, etc is not Momsen

Two different puppeteers

That's a distinction without a difference.

Why bother with 'em. Just consign then to the toilet and you're well
rid of them. I haven't read an original post by any of them in a year,
or more and, guess what? I haven't missed them at all, at all.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

But they sure show up in the replies...