William R. Watt

Default Dock building

America the beautiful dom_Fries) writes:
I was asked to build a dock on lake front property. Does the dock have
to float or can I build it like I would a deck? Please help. The dock
would run 20 out into the water and would be about 2 feet deep at it's
deepest point.

depends on how much the water rises and falls with the tide or the
seasons, also whether the dock will be taken out in the fall and put back
in in the spring.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm