JohnH[_4_] JohnH[_4_] is offline

Default I knew it

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:58:05 -0600, wrote:

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:51:12 -0500, gfretwell wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16292

Eisboch

I said this in March when he was changing his "change" tune.

Nothing for nothing, but those "liberals" must have been paying too much
attention to McCain's ads. You know the ones, "Obama is the most liberal
Senator". He wasn't. Perhaps, we now truly have a "uniter, not a
divider".

Personally, I think it's great that Obama is trying to govern from the
center. That's where this country was meant to be governed from. Being
a "leftist", I was getting increasingly tired of watching Republicans
trying to drag this country to the far right.

Unfortunately, there are few moderate Republicans left standing.
However, if Obama's presidency is successful, as I hope it will be, the
moderates will be back, and the right-wing will be left gnashing their
teeth in the wilderness, a damn good place for them, IMHO.

The right-wingers that I know feel the same as you do. They hope Obama is
successful at doing what's best for this county. If he does, there will be
no gnashing of teeth.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John H