S/V Sea Dog, Rhodes 32 S/V Sea Dog, Rhodes 32 is offline

Default Approximate cost of safe slip near NYC

Greetings:

We pay about $5000 per year to use our boat June-Sept among the 22
Apostle Islands of Lake Superior. I teach and have the summers off
and am trying to get ideas for places our family could go and spend
the summer, hopefully saving money in the process.

Along the Great Lakes is there anywhere you would suggest, we dream
about New York City.

Would we need a slip or do folks anchor out?

Thanks
Christian