Larry Larry is offline

Default Christmas gift suggestion for extreme boat snob

"Thomas Sawyer" wrote in
:

In the berth next to mine resides the ultimate boat snob. His view is
that 99% of all boats are unfit for him and marketed to idiots. He
looks down his nose at everyone elses choice of boat and believes his
opinions are the only ones that are correct. He is irritating to be
around, he always has some snide comment about the way someone does
something. I really, really want to get him a fitting Christmas gift,
one that tells him what I and everyone else think of him. I need some
suggestions, so please have at it. The gift should cost $300 or less
and have real impact. Thanks, I know you guys will come up with
something good!

Tom S.

A WalMart Gift Card......the ultimate gift for the really snobbish.

"Say it with Walmart!"

$5 should be sufficient....(c;

Another wonderful gift, if he's a liveaboard, is a dozen dead black
roses, delivered by a florist. I know someone who got them from his ex-
wife after she lost in divorce court and HE won child support....(c;]