posted to rec.boats.building
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default so, what do you carry in your bag?

Per imagineero:
This is a one bag only trip ;-) So if you want 'ditch' supplies, they
have to fit in that bag. Along with clothing, entertainment,
passport, money etc etc... It's a one-bag-only deal.

FWIW long, long ago and far, far away I met a French woman who
was traveling around the world.

Mostly warm places, I guess, because her total wardrobe consisted
of a pair of sandals, a very-expensive bikini, a pair of shorts,
and a white blouse.

She used the bikini as underwear - washed it every night.

Seemed to work for her. She always looked good.
--
PeteCresswell