Meindert Sprang

Default First time pitfalls......

"Jonathan" wrote in message
As one panel has to be duplicated, I have decided to cut it out once,
then copy the pieces to the other panel. I then plan to clamp the two
identical pieces together and sand them so they are *exactly duplicate.

The easiest way is to cut out one panel and sand it to the right shape, use
it to trace the other panel, and saw that one slightly outside the line
(1/32 to 1/16" or so). Then clamp them together and use a router copy-bit
(the type with a ball bearing on the top) to route the slightly oversized
panel to the exact shape of the first.

Meindert