surfnturf

Default Titanium boat hulls

Can always try platinum! Or just work gold leaf over a wooden hull. If you
should decide on titanium, let me know. I'll corner the market on hacksaw
blades!
lol

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
news
"auerbach" :

Perhaps titanium prices have fallen dramatically in the interim? (g)

"Brian Nystrom" wrote
This thread is nearly a year old. Why are you dredging it up?

They have not yet, but they soon will as there is now a new process coming
online that will drop the price of raw titanium by a huge amount. Notice

the
use of 'raw', labour and metal processing costs will still make titanium

just
about the most expensive usable metal to make a boat out of.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to