Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default Not Exactly Cruising - An Outboard Cover

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:57:10 -0000, "Dennis Pogson"
wrote:

I bought a 6 HP Johnson to hang off my SC22 finally.

And the 'stuff bag' [22 X 27 inch] that was acting as rain cover
on the 3HP would not fit over the bigger case. But Wally has a
laundry bag [24 X 32 inch] that was made for the job!
I thought you'd want to know? :-)

BrianW

That's wonderful news! We all share your joy.

DP

Hehe...you're right: it's up there with sliced bread!