Default Not Exactly Cruising - An Outboard Cover

I bought a 6 HP Johnson to hang off my SC22 finally.

And the 'stuff bag' [22 X 27 inch] that was acting as rain cover
on the 3HP would not fit over the bigger case. But Wally has a
laundry bag [24 X 32 inch] that was made for the job!
I thought you'd want to know? :-)

BrianW

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
I bought a 6 HP Johnson to hang off my SC22 finally.

And the 'stuff bag' [22 X 27 inch] that was acting as rain cover
on the 3HP would not fit over the bigger case. But Wally has a
laundry bag [24 X 32 inch] that was made for the job!
I thought you'd want to know? :-)

BrianW

That's wonderful news! We all share your joy.

DP

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:57:10 -0000, "Dennis Pogson"
wrote:

I bought a 6 HP Johnson to hang off my SC22 finally.

And the 'stuff bag' [22 X 27 inch] that was acting as rain cover
on the 3HP would not fit over the bigger case. But Wally has a
laundry bag [24 X 32 inch] that was made for the job!
I thought you'd want to know? :-)

BrianW

That's wonderful news! We all share your joy.

DP

Hehe...you're right: it's up there with sliced bread!

wrote:

I bought a 6 HP Johnson to hang off my SC22 finally.

And the 'stuff bag' [22 X 27 inch] that was acting as rain cover
on the 3HP would not fit over the bigger case. But Wally has a
laundry bag [24 X 32 inch] that was made for the job!
I thought you'd want to know? :-)

BrianW

That's wonderful news! We all share your joy.

DP

Hehe...you're right: it's up there with sliced bread!

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?
Even if it wasn't planned.

--Vic

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:24:54 -0600, Brian Whatcott
wrote:

I bought a 6 HP Johnson to hang off my SC22 finally.

And the 'stuff bag' [22 X 27 inch] that was acting as rain cover
on the 3HP would not fit over the bigger case. But Wally has a
laundry bag [24 X 32 inch] that was made for the job!
I thought you'd want to know? :-)

Rain cover on an outboard motor? That's nuts.

Casady