Jason

Default Questions about Fiberglassing Wood - OurBoat.jpg (0/1)

Actually, that advice was just what i was looking for. i wasn't even
sure if i could do it but you answered my questions correctly. the
reason i posted twice is because the first message i posted like 15
hours before the second but it still didn't show up on my newsreader
so i thought that it didnt go through.
Anyways guys, thanks for the advice, ill replace any rotten planks i
see on the hull after sanding and stuff before using antifouling paint
and caulking.

Much Obliged
-Jay.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:58:20 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

He has made two posts asking the same question. He did not say the
bottom was rotting or in need of major repairs. Just that he wanted to
"protect" it. He didn't listen the first time so I figured a bit
stronger language was called for.