Boater Boater is offline

Default Any latest news on the pirates and the oil tanker?

wrote:
On Nov 19, 8:53 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Tim wrote:
I heard that the Somalians captured a giant oil tanker holding about
100 Million USD worth of crude.
any updates?
Yeah...I posted one. Apparently we don't have a Navy sufficient enough to
handle the pirates. :)

I agree. Let's quadruple the Navy's annual budget, buy a hundred thousand
inflatables equipped with a 50 cal. machine gun and a radar mast with blue
flashing lights. Enlist and commission an additional couple of hundred
thousand personnel and go into the law enforcement business, world wide,
stationing the new craft in every major port and patrol every nautical mile
of the world's shipping lanes..

Eisboch

Or we could try Harry's suggestion.... cut and paste em' to death...

At least I know how to do that. Your computer skills are...well, no more
developed than any your other skills, though I do understand you know
how to be bounced down a flight of stairs.