Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Just stopped by to say "hi"

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:46:54 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

hmm, there are actually a few boating posts!

i hope fuel prices continue to drop and hope they will hold for next
summer (doubtful though) So I can take the wife on the river cruise
that we never got to go on this year.

Seeing a falling barrel put a dent in the the fore railing of my
cuddie, I'm not going to get it repaired. I'll be taking it off
repairing the holes and installing rope cleats.

looks better witht he railing even though it's really kind of usless
IMO. Going to spend some time working on it though. just cleaning up
some wierd and noodly silicone that the previous owner used to plug
stuff, and make it a really comfortable machine.

Hi, Tim. Was down you way yesterday and today. Gloomy weather.
Haven't seen sunlight in a couple days, whether up here or down to
Edwardsville.
A river cruise sure sounds like a good idea.
Was that the Ohio you were planning on?

--Vic