slide slide is offline

Default Vendee Globe: Around the world, alone, without any assistance...start sunday nov 9th 11h 02 UT

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

At least Dee Caffari looks like a woman. As a matter of fact, she's hot. I'd
have little trouble cheering her on. And her boat is the right color!

From her profile:

"For this successful sportswoman, a former sailing monitor and physical
education instructor, who did the London Marathon in 7 hours and 23
minutes,"

7 and a half hours to run a marathon? Does she have legs? I'd hardly
boast about that in the profile space.