Chris Herring

Default Completely green

I have a boat sitting in my driveway that sort of came with the house when I
bought it a year ago. I am getting ready to sell the boat, as I have
discovered that I don't have time to play with it (the house is keeping me
busy). Anyway, I am completely and totally clueless about boats, and I have
a really simple (embarrassingly simple) question.
The boat is a 20' Citation with a Mercruiser 140hp Inboard/Outdrive. I
understand that I need to rotate the "outdrive" part up in order to move
(tow) the boat. But I cannot figure out how to do this. Is it a manual
thing, or an electric/hydraulic thing?

Thanks

Chris