Jim Jim is offline

Default WAFA helps McCain win!

DK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 3, 8:03 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Nov 3, 7:44 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
For reasons unclear, Eisboch thinks FloridaJim is a "Decent Person."
Me and an army of other people who have met him, got to know him, and
enjoyed a few cold ones with.
I realize it's hard for you to understand, but he has a very good
reputation
and relationship with many people.
He also has a reputation for being as honest as the day is long, even
though
it may annoy. I always liked that.
He just has never taken a liken to you, that's all.
Eisboch
Besides his stalking of my family his constant juvenile and offensive
posts here define the type of person he is. The fact that you stand
by him despite those facts says a lot about you.

More importantly, it should serve to show where I rate you.

Eisboch

What a nice guy you are Richard.

Please post pics of the overpriced objects you purchased today to
satisfy whatever is lacking in your life.

Losers always fall back on that. Get some professional help. You kid
may be right about you.

MAY BE RIGHT? The kid was spot on.