DK DK is offline

Default WAFA helps McCain win!

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 23:42:19 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"DK" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 2, 7:57 pm, Jim wrote:
JimH wrote:

Hey Jimbo.You begged me to go find that bit of information for you.
Isn't it amazing how getting out of a toxic environment makes such a
big
difference?
You proved that you are an internet stalker and one sick person.

Get help.

He probably could find a young counselor at his county mental health
facility.
Have you had good luck with that? *Do you prefer them young? What
gender?*
You pimpin' kids again?

You showing where your minds are...again?

You, Salty, Jimh, and Harry - it's got to be gay or pedophilic, right?
--

Better speak to your 3rd class private, Ditzy Dan.
He brought the issue up. example "Do you prefer them young? What

You don't read well. I guess that would be asking too much.
Jim Jim is offline

DK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 3, 8:03 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Nov 3, 7:44 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
For reasons unclear, Eisboch thinks FloridaJim is a "Decent Person."
Me and an army of other people who have met him, got to know him, and
enjoyed a few cold ones with.
I realize it's hard for you to understand, but he has a very good
reputation
and relationship with many people.
He also has a reputation for being as honest as the day is long, even
though
it may annoy. I always liked that.
He just has never taken a liken to you, that's all.
Eisboch
Besides his stalking of my family his constant juvenile and offensive
posts here define the type of person he is. The fact that you stand
by him despite those facts says a lot about you.

More importantly, it should serve to show where I rate you.

Eisboch

What a nice guy you are Richard.

Please post pics of the overpriced objects you purchased today to
satisfy whatever is lacking in your life.

Losers always fall back on that. Get some professional help. You kid
may be right about you.

MAY BE RIGHT? The kid was spot on.

WAFA helps McCain win! JimH[_2_] General 1 November 3rd 08 09:11 PM
WAFA helps McCain win! DK General 32 November 3rd 08 12:36 PM
SPAM: Wafa cut and paste.. [email protected] General 3 September 22nd 08 04:59 PM
WAFA explained Jim General 11 July 4th 08 11:04 PM