posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Paul E. Lehmann Paul E. Lehmann is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Douglas Berry wrote:

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 09:49:37 -0500 Jangchub
carved the following into
the hard stone of alt.atheism

Wait, Palin went to five colleges to get her
degree in what, who knows.

Jounalism. She wanted to be a sports reporter
and ended up a weather girl.

I wonder which course taught her that man and
dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time :-)

--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send
e-mail Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is
the mysterious. It is the source of all true art
and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and
stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes
are closed." - Albert Einstein