posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.elections,rec.boats
[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default McCain '64 Car Crash

On Oct 30, 11:44*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 29, 2:30 pm, Boater wrote:

Uh-huh. *The McCain rally I attended was well behaved. *The MSM just
won't show the stuff that goes on at Nobama rallies... don't want to
hurt their boy, ya know.

I'm sure there are people of color at Hussein's rallies. *I'm also
sure that there are whites at McCain's rallies. *So? *Why would you
make that distinction... are you saying that "people of color" are
racists, and are making their choice based on skin color?

The only thing that's working for the McPalin campaign is the daily
inciting of rage, fear and hatred among the easily-led gomers at their
rallies. McCain and Palin are doing a terrific job spewing out the
really evil and divisive stuff.

The truth hurts.

You're really right on the edge there with your hatred of the
possibility of a black president...hope it happens and it gives you a
stroke.

You're the one that brought up race, not me. You do it all the time,
it seems to be on your mind. Maybe your aneurysm will burst, and
relieve you of that nasty thought.