John

Default In Search of Stainless Steel Staples

Doug, In my area Lowe's has staples in monel and stainless to fit the Arrow
T50 size. Don't know if these will fit Sears.
"Douglas St. Clair" wrote in message
I've been in search of stainless steel staples to wrap up a boat
restoration. The staples will be used to apply upholstery to the various
wood pieces (seats, side pockets, side rails, etc.). I have access to a
Craftsman pneumatic staple gun, model 351 (184080). The manual for this

gun
says it accepts staples with a model of 18330, 18331, and 18332. These

are
likely Craftsman part numbers, but I'm not sure.

The gun shoots 20 Gauge 1/2" crown staples. I would guess I'm looking for
1/2" length staples, but would probably settle for anything close.

It appears most stainless steel staples out there are for outdoor
construction, being 1" + in length. I imagine there's a company out there
furnishing staples to the marine market... where it is I have no idea.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Doug