posted to alt.sailing.asa
Andypants Andypants is offline

Default Hello again...

On Oct 21, 3:37*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
Nice blogsite... San Carlos is a nice place. How long do you expect to be
there?

Thanks, JG. I'm not sure how long I'll be in & around San Carlos.
Still lots to do (cleaning / maintenance after 4 months on the hard in
Marina Seca), and I have to keep Internet (I still work), but I may
hop across the Sea to Santa Rosalia, or visit friends in La Paz before
coming back to San Carlos or Guaymas to fly back to the states (&
visit my boys) mid-November.

I like San Carlos, but it's easy to get too comfortable here with all
the gringos. One of my favorite places this past year was one of the
more authentically Mexican places - San Blas. For hanging out with
other gringo sailors, I liked La Cruz de Huanacaxtle better than San
Carlos, though I discover more about San Carlos every day - most of it
good.