William R. Watt

Default Boat plans.

"wemfish" (wemfish AT tiscali.co.uk) writes:

I will probably end up using a CAD program from a binary NG (for free) and
use it to design my own boat. I was simply asking for a few lines as a
guide to start from. if my plan is then of use to anyone else I will pass it
to them for nothing. . .

for plywood construction teh Carslon program (www.carlsondesign.com) has
example files for quite a few small boats. if you interested in a simple
flat bottom skiff or dory type you can use the free Basic program in the
Boats section of my website to try different dimensions and get a table of
offsets to start with in graphics CAD programs. (dories don't sail very
well because of the extreme curvature along the chines.)

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm