posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats
BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default Obama again wins "debate"

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Garlicdude" wrote in message
valleyinternet...
John
The records, she said, showed he voted Republican in the March primary.

JC

John, I would hope she meant registered Rep. and not voted Rep. I'd like
to think it's still a secret ballot.

Best,
Steve

Ohio has a strange primary system, but if you're registered Republican after
you come out of the primary voting booth, they know you voted Republican and
the whole world can know it, if they're interested. It doesn't matter how
you were registered *before* you voted in the primary.

However, that only applies to the primary, and they don't know *which*
Republican you voted for in the primary.

Here in Maryland you can get the voter rolls and find out who is
registered and which party they are registered in and whether they voted
in the Democrat or Republican primary or presidential election in the
last two elections.