posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats
Dick 'Tater Dick 'Tater is offline

Default Obama again wins "debate"

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Garlicdude" wrote in message
valleyinternet...
John

The records, she said, showed he voted Republican in the March
primary.

JC

John, I would hope she meant registered Rep. and not voted Rep. I'd
like to think it's still a secret ballot.

Best,
Steve

Ohio has a strange primary system, but if you're registered
Republican after you come out of the primary voting booth, they know
you voted Republican and the whole world can know it, if they're
interested. It doesn't matter how you were registered *before* you
voted in the primary.

I don't know how many states are like this Ed but in those that are you get
one ballot or the other.
They keep track to prevent voting in both.

--

Dick