posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default elevator doesn' reach the top

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
And these people are allowed to vote, becvause it is a free country. A
reporter goes into harlem and asks people if they are going to vote. If
they say yes they are asked a few questions 3 people are on this
recording. First question: who are you voting for? All 3 say Obama. Each
is then asked if they are voting for him more because he is pro-life or
because he wants to stay in Iraq and finish the job( all McCain
positions). One answered because he was pro-life, one because of Iraq,
and one split between the two. Then then were asked if Mr. Obama made the
right choice by choosibg a woman, Sarah Palin, as his running mate. All 3
said they had no problem with Obama's choice of a woman for V.P. last
question. Do you agree with Mr Obama that we should stop stem cell
research on human embryoes. Again they said yes to McCain's position on
the issue. I am providing the link so you can watch for yourself. And
before you say right wing garbage, realize it was put together by Howard
Stern, and he is not known to be right wing.

http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_...lem_100108.mp3

Do you seriously believe that poorly educated people exempt from being
Republicans???? Is it in the RNC platform? lol

Most people can't identify US states. Perhaps next time we can actually fund
No Child Left Behind.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com