posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default elevator doesn' reach the top

And these people are allowed to vote, becvause it is a free country. A
reporter goes into harlem and asks people if they are going to vote. If
they say yes they are asked a few questions 3 people are on this
recording. First question: who are you voting for? All 3 say Obama. Each
is then asked if they are voting for him more because he is pro-life or
because he wants to stay in Iraq and finish the job( all McCain
positions). One answered because he was pro-life, one because of Iraq,
and one split between the two. Then then were asked if Mr. Obama made the
right choice by choosibg a woman, Sarah Palin, as his running mate. All 3
said they had no problem with Obama's choice of a woman for V.P. last
question. Do you agree with Mr Obama that we should stop stem cell
research on human embryoes. Again they said yes to McCain's position on
the issue. I am providing the link so you can watch for yourself. And
before you say right wing garbage, realize it was put together by Howard
Stern, and he is not known to be right wing.

http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_...lem_100108.mp3

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:45:30 -0400, Gregory Hall wrote:

Harlem? That says it all.

--
Gregory Hall

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
[...]

it may say it all but a lot of them are going to vote
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Do you seriously believe that poorly educated people exempt from being
Republicans???? Is it in the RNC platform? lol

Most people can't identify US states. Perhaps next time we can actually fund
No Child Left Behind.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:45:30 -0400, Gregory Hall wrote:

Harlem? That says it all.

--
Gregory Hall

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Yeah, it says a lot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut4kdKwXwhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Izuq...eature=related

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ken Marino wrote:
[...]

I'll bet you've never heard of Rick Mercer.

Cheers
Martin
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Marty" wrote in message
Ken Marino wrote:
[...]

I think I can honestly say that I rarely agree with Hannity, but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XkgO...eature=related

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:

I think I can honestly say that I rarely agree with Hannity, but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XkgO...eature=related

That's frighting! Says a lot of good things about your country on the
other hand, can you imagine either side of that conversation taking
place on the airwaves of Iran or China?

Cheers
Martin
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Oct 16, 4:41*pm, Ken Marino wrote:
.... Do you agree with Mr Obama that we should stop stem cell
research on human embryoes. Again they said yes to McCain's position on
the issue.

Actually, it isn't.

Do you believe that McCain is just a Bush clone? Apparently you've
been listening to Obama too much. Other than deriding Obama for
earmarking a $3M projector for the Chicago planetarium (which wasn't
actually funded after all), McCain is decidedly pro-science.

Better check your facts, you right-wing loony.

DSK
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:

I think I can honestly say that I rarely agree with Hannity, but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XkgO...eature=related

That's frighting! Says a lot of good things about your country on the
other hand, can you imagine either side of that conversation taking place
on the airwaves of Iran or China?

Cheers
Martin

I guess... the fact that she can actually speak is pretty amazing.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com