posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ken Marino Ken Marino is offline

Default justify any of this

I'm sure most people will just come up with a similar list of repub.
attrocities, but how can liberals defend these things. A lot of libs may
not agree with these parts of the dem. platform, but support their party
with blinders on.

1. Abortion- I, as a conservative don't believe all abortions should be
illegal, but the dem platform will not even allow the stopping of partial
birth abortions or the allowing of an infant that survives an abortion to
live.
And as a side note: while killing off innocent children, they are the
strongest opponents of the death penalty, letting some of the scum of this
earth live.

2.Religion- let the word God, or a bible even be mentioned in school and
there is an uproar. But, we teach our children about the muslim and other
religions in school.

3. Education- run by the liberals. We spend far more money per student
than any other country yet are falling far behind most industrialized
countries in what the schools turn out. Liberals have convinced us it is
more important to teach our kids how to put a condom on a cucumber, and to
understand why Johnny has 2 daddies than it is to teach the 3 r's.Dumb us
down. Instead of striving to be good, we now look for the lowest common
denominater, so people who aren't quite as smart don't have their feelings
hurt. The liberal answer is typical-throw more money at the problem.

4. Health care- It's in trouble, and the gov't needs to help but not
control it. They mess up everything they do control with innefficiency.
But the libs give FREE healthcare even to illegal aliens while letting the
cost of healthcare bankrupt hard working Americans. Along with healthcare,
the libs give in-state tuition rates to illegals while charging full rates
to american citizens because they live out of state.And these same
illegals are given free primary education at additional expense as we have
to hire spanish speaking teachers just for them.

5.Taxes- Dem's will vote for higher taxes close to 90% of the time, while
repub's will vote for lower taxes. One of the oldest sayings is a dem
never saw a tax he didn't like.

6.Jobs- the dem's will complain about the repub's-the job creators in this
country- sending jobs overseas. The reason this happens is the democratic
legislations that overtax and overregulate the companies. That along with
the always liberal unions that price our products out of site with their
wage and benefit demands. Companies are forced overseas by the very people
who complain that they go there.

7.Opportunity vs. results- The American dream is still alive. The problem
is that the repub's dream of equal opportunity, while the dem's don't just
dream of equal opportunity, they insist on equal results regardless of the
effort.

could go on and on and on. Just would like to see these posts defended.
Criticise the repub's if you want also, but at least respond to what is
written here-if you can.