Rick Tyler

Default Sit On Top Plans now available

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 04:14:26 GMT, Jim Conlin
wrote:

This is beginning to sound like commercial advertising.

On posts which contribute expertise or special insight on a problem, a
tasteful trailer with a tag line and a web link is generally tolerated . An
announcement of a hard-to-find item, like okoume ply in Oklahoma or 1/8" WRC
veneer would be, too.

Yet another tacky CAD rendering of an un-built, un-tested design we can live
without.

I disagree. Matt is a contributing participant in this newsgroup who
frequently chips in comments and help on subjects that do not affect
his business. If he wants to announce a new design his company is
selling, that's great with me. I would be happy to read the
occasional announcement from Steve Baker, Jacques Mertens, or any
other plan producer who contributes to r.b.b.

If someone wants to drop in to post spam and then disappear, I'm with
Jim.

- Rick Tyler

--
"Ignorant voracity -- a wingless vulture -- can soar only into the
depths of ignominy." Patrick O'Brian