[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Iridium Email Clients - Which One?

On Oct 6, 7:20*pm, wrote:
Hi Folks,

Firstly I want to say sorry in advance if this has already been
thrashed, but I could not find the answer on the forums.

I think it's a good question. I use Airmail with my iridium phone
because I also use it with my HF and it is nice to have the mail all
in the same place. I go through my Sailmail account. I don't know if
you can also use it with winlink. There are instructions for how to
make it all work on the Sailmail site. The only downsides I find with
Sailmail are that there is no kill file and the binaries are limited.
Sometimes it would be nice to grab a bigger GRIB. We're looking at
taking off next week so if there are any better clients out there I'm
all ears!

--Tom.