posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default Biden fails to finish off housewife

It looks like nearly 40 years in the Senate isn't enough experience to
finish off a hockey mom running for Vice President.

No wonder Joe thinks Hillary was a better choice.

Palin looked great, she lost a few pounds and she really connected with the
people. It's apparent that she is the true agent of change.

If Joe has all this experience we must ask ourselves: "Are we better off now
then 40 years ago?"

Who shoulders more blame for the current mess the country is in - Joe Biden
or Sarah Palin?