Jim

Default Pic a watt heaters

Thank you. Any advise on ordering, there are a few choices. "Sp" or
"DP" thermostat? How about the manual reset?

I'll go read king's pdf file again, but what is your advice?
Jim

Steven Dubnoff wrote:

I was reading about other peoples solutions, and it seems to be assumed
that everyone has, and knows about, the King, "Pic a watt" heater.
First I have heard of it.

The special stainless "boater's model is available from Fisheries
Supply:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S2CC32D08

The regular home model (a damn fine unit that runs reliably and
virtually continously all winter in my bedroom) is available from
Seattle area Home Depots and maybe from them in your area as well.

These are not to be confused with any other brand of in-wall electric
heaters. They will _not_ burn your house or boat down.

Best,

Steve