Skip Gundlach Skip Gundlach is offline

Default Skip's underway!

Off Long Branch, currently, and as commented, not much wind. However
later tonight it's supposed to pipe right up.

We started with a reef and the staysail, but have the genny out now,
as well. When it picks up, once in a while, to 8-10, we move right
along :{))

Back on watch, Lydia's hitting the hay, despite our both being very
well rested...

--
L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its
hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:46:51 -0400, Marty wrote:

Looks like Skip and Lydia are about to leave the Sandy Hook Channel!

Yes, not the way I'd do the trip but whatever. On a nice day I
prefer
to motor right down the NJ beaches about 200 yards out and enjoy the
scenery.

Looks like they are in for a cloudy, cool and windless night with
just
a small sliver of a new moon.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...st?query=08005